sisters with transistors [english sub request]

Bad_Blacksad

hello, i'd like to request english (and/or french) subtitles for this documentary from 2020 called "sisters with transistors" about women pioneers in electronic music,  please!

i can't find any at the moment and i'd be grateful to watch this promising documentary with subs!

thanks!

2 hours ago, BorisVictor said:

I only found a subtitle in Spanish.

arf, too bad my spanish is so old/lacking! i'll take them tho, if ya're willing to share them? i guess i'll try!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you by any chance also send me the subtitles for the movie in english and/or french please ? We are screening the movie in 5 hours and cannot find it anywhere...

Thanks a lot !

Best regards,

Thanks you for your answer. Sorry for misreading ! Luckily, I found another solution in between. @BorisVictor, can I upload here the french subs ? New to this forum and didn't find a rule about this on the forums...

Best regards,

Le 01/11/2021 à 16:06, Mikael96 a dit :

Thanks you for your answer. Sorry for misreading ! Luckily, I found another solution in between. @BorisVictor, can I upload here the french subs ? New to this forum and didn't find a rule about this on the forums...

Best regards,

Hey @Mikael96, could you please send me the french subtitles ? I need them to upload this wonderful documentary on my favourite french ****site... 

Have a nice day,

Arthur