Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
Sign in to follow this  
marocas62

Silent Witnness

marocas62

I would appreciate it if someone would upload the subtitle of Silent Witness (BBC) season 24. Start today (06/09/21), 21h or 9 pm (London).

Thank you.

marocas62

I've already got it and uploaded in addic7ed.

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Rheah2
      By Rheah2
      Hey y'all! ūüíꬆWorking on translating those in french for my mom, so i thought i'd put them up here¬†as well. Here are all the raw english subs i grabbed from the BBC player (which don't have any info on who made them, so i wouldn't really know what to put as the Release Group, would "BBC" work?), they'd need a bit of work to¬†add¬†sequences (since some dialogues are too long, or have more than 2 exchanges), and they're colored, so they'd need to be two versions of each. Also I think some words could be¬†wrong ūüėē¬† (and idk if it's just me but i feel like it might be a few milliseconds late even on the original BBC file, so idk???)
      I already have the french translation ready for the first ep, but it's colored as well, so i'll eventually work a non-colored version when the english subs are up.

Anyway here are the files, hope i did okay since this is my first time starting subs from scratch for an ep that doesn't have any english ones yet, and it's also my first time posting here¬†ūüė≥
      OK - synced & posted OK - synced & posted The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_03._Episode_3_m000vlvd_editorial.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_04._Episode_4_m000vt9j_editorial.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_05._Episode_5_m000w1kg_editorial.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_06._Episode_6_m000w7rz_original.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_07._Episode_7_m000wft6_original.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_08._Episode_8_m000wnz7_original.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_09._Episode_9_m000wwdm_editorial.srt The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_7_-_10._Episode_10_m000x304_original.srt If anyone is interested, i think i could grab the ones for previous seasons as well.
      EDIT: adding the subs i grabbed for the other seasons! there's a bit of work to do on those as well to resync them!
      Season 1
      The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S01E01_Eng.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S01E02_Eng.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S01E03.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S01E04.srt Season 2
      The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E00.srt (Christmas special) The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E01.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E02.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E03.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E04.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E05.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E06.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E07.srt The.Great.British.Sewing.Bee.S02E08.srt  
    • gustengrodslukare
      By gustengrodslukare
      Hello.
      Is there anyone out there who could point me to or even be able too share The Witchfinder s01e02 english subtitles.
      it would be much appreciated.
      Thanx in advance
    • MangJD
      By MangJD
      Eat Well For Less, from the BBC is currently on Season 6, Episode 6. The season should wrap at 8 episodes. Can anyone provide the subs so far? Raw is fine.

Thanks you,
      MangJD
    • Zookeeper
      By Zookeeper
      Hi, can you upload subtitles for this BBC Three tv movie?
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07f4j35
    • webdream
      By webdream
      I'm searching for the entitled Documentary : 
      EXTRAORDINARY POWERS OF THE HUMAN BODY.
      Please Help me!
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fuckbitchx
    Newest Member
    fuckbitchx