Dinnerladies

girt

Help!! Dinnerladies subtitles.

My wife has lost her hearing completely, due to suffering from Meniers' Disease. Now she has to rely upon subtitles for her viewing pleasure.

Her favourite TV sitcom is Victoria Wood's Dinnerladies. The BBC DVD does not have a subtitle track but I can probably do something with the non-subtitled DVD and a subtitle file, if only I could get hold of one.

In a previous post, on this site, DailyMotion and Jafa English were mentioned, and there were zip files that could be downloaded which contained subtitles, but these are now unavailable.

We would appreciate it if anybody could help.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, girt said:

Now she has to rely upon subtitles for her viewing pleasure.

Know all about that. Best of luck to both of you!

I do have subtitles, but I don't know whether they will fit your files. You can always adjust them using Subtitle Edit, one of the best softwares I think.

S01E01 - Monday.srt S01E02 - Royals.srt S01E03 - Scandal.srt S01E04 - Moods.srt S01E05 - Party.srt S01E06 - Nightshift.srt S02E10 - Toast.srt S02E01 - Catering.srt S02E02 - Trouble.srt S02E03 - Holidays.srt S02E04 - Fog.srt S02E05 - Gamble.srt S02E06 - Christmas.srt S02E07 - Minnellium.srt S02E08 - Christine.srt S02E09 - Gravy.srt

• Like 1

Thank you RowanEleven.

This is my first time on a forum like this, and I am unsure of the etiquette.

Should I have responded within the topic or should I have sent a message.

I apologise if I have done it wrong.

But my wife and I are very grateful for your speedy reply.

• Like 1

No worries girt!

I haven't been on this forum for very long either, and you are most welcome to the subs. They've helped me so often here, I'm glad I could do something for someone else for a change.