Love/hate English Subtitles Request

klown07

Hello there! Been awhile since I've been in the forums I know....a LONG while. I am a HUGE fan of the TV show Misfits, and Robert Sheehan was one of my favorite characters before he left. Well he is now doing an Irish Gangland drama called Love/Hate. Two seasons have been completed, and there will be a season 3. I am hearing impaired, and would like to request english subtitles for each episode in season 1 and season 2. I've searched this forum for the Tv show, and many subtitle websites before I decided to make this request. So I am asking if anyone is up for the challenge? It was also VERY difficult for me to even find the episodes! I am willing to donate a minimum of $10 to addic7ed upon completion. I do not want to post any illegal content so if you are willing to help me with this request, let me know and I will PM you the link to seasons 1 and 2 if they will help. If my request cannot be met that is totally fine, I appreciate you all anyway! Thanks for taking the time :)

loveHate_01120616.jpg

This explosive new drama is set in Dublin’s gangland and stars Aidan Gillen (The Wire, Queer as Folk) and Robert Sheehan (Red Riding, Cherry Bomb).
When a catastrophic event ignites the tensions in a small-time drug gang, family, friends and community must live with the impact.
Having skipped town when a gun was found in his house a year ago, Darren Tracey (Robert Sheehan) decides to come back home to Dublin. He’s homesick and a party for his brother on his release from prison is the perfect excuse to return to his old stomping ground for the weekend.
But when one of the gang is killed, suspicion runs rife and thoughts turn to revenge. Darren runs into ex-girlfriend Rosie whom he left without saying goodbye to. Darren still loves her but the situation is complicated given that she now lives with another gang member. Over and above finding the killer,
there is money to be made and Darren is back working for gangland boss John Boy Power (Aidan Gillen).
As Darren grows closer to uncovering the truth, tensions and suspicions rise among the gang. Darren in particular faces difficult decisions about his feelings for Rosie, his future and his loyalties. Can he win this battle without losing the war?
16956944f0dc499090cdfff42b4bc035.0.gif

• 6 months later...

hi Klown
Why not just buy the DVD from the TV station directly,
They ship world wide

Series 3 finale was broadcast last weekend so this DVD set is up to date Dec 2012
Hope this helps
maurice

Edited by Alice
External link removed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, I was wondering if there are an English subtitles for this show. On addic7ed there are only for season 3. I'd like to ask you for uploading subs for season 1 and 2. Does anybody can help me ?

Best regards

teftelechka, nu please, I really need the Love/Hate S01 - S02 English subs. Isn't there a way you can help?

Any way at all?

I will be in your debt for many ears to come! ;) Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Edited by Alex1969
Post moved to already existing topic

• 3 months later...

Effectivement, personnellement, après plusieurs longues recherches, je n'avais rien déniché mais depuis peu,on peut trouver maintenant qq sous-titres en anglais pour cette série (je ne sais pas encore quel épisode et si c'est complet...) et elle mériterait d'être traduite...(in french if possible ;) )
Espérons qu'un jour, on puisse enfin regarder et comprendre Love/Hate...en tout cas, moi j'aimerais vraiment ^^surtout que la saison 4 est en cours...