The Five(Ish) Doctors Reboot (Doctor Who 50Th Anniversary)

Benaddicted

Hello,

I wonder if someone could upload english subs (HI or not) for this show: The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot?

It's a sort of mockumentary that was part of BBC celebration for Doctor Who 50th Anniversary last week and absolutely hilarious!

Thanks a lot!  ^_^

Edit : Just saw that someone posted it earlier, thanks a lot for the sync and your support!  :wub:

• Like 2

Not sure whether you're ever going to be able to find subtitles for it. I've watched it on BBC iPlayer and there weren't any subtitles at all. Maybe if it comes out on DVD one day. 

It's great though, it would definitely be useful for non-native speakers.

(Mais oui, comme toi, et comme tout le monde, j'aurais aimé avoir les ST...)

• Like 1

In this case ... I'm writing them myself. Can't promise that it won't take ages, but I'm working on it.... At the moment the time codes are driving me mad ( and I have barely started...(only a third done yet)) Hope I'll understand everything, as I'm a non-native speaker.

So, transcription for the VO is finished, at the moment a friend is correcting the time codes and he will do the upload, as soon as he's finished the corrections. Hopefully tomorrow... together with the german translated one he's doing :).

• Like 1