Black Sails Subtitles

new1

I just watched the 1st episode of the new series Black Sails. It can be seen, invested a lot of money, romantic story, laced with eroticism, a lot of erotica ... Sea, sun, battles, pirates, erotica ... treasure.
It seems to me that this is a prequel to Treasure Island, since there is John "Long" Silver, Captain Flint and others. (lol, and this is really it, I'm showing off a bit, as I read the book Treasure Island, come on)
OK, where's the problem? Subtitles.
Well, if someone has the will, I would be grateful to him and I believe a lot of other people.
Thank you.

It's pre-air DVDSCR with really awful sound and video quality. Don't recommend to watch it

Subtitles will be after official tv premiere.

May be amazon or yotube premiere?

Thanks for your posts, this release that I looked not so bad, as far as video and audio, anyway, it's not like I bite my nails in anticipation of a continuing series, but by the number of "views" I wanted to do the translation of, however, again, thanks to your posts.

• 1 month later...

On peut maintenant trouver les premiers épisodes de cette nouvelle série de l'excellente chaîne Starz sans problème...donc des sous-titres sont dispo également; personnellement, j'en suis au n°1x07 proper.