Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community
Zetta

English subtitles for Ayka (2018)

Zetta

Hi everyone,

I want to request subtitles for the Russian film Ayka. It had a WEB-DL release several months ago but at the moment it there's no translation out there, so my hope is that somebody here can help.

harryblock

I'm also waiting for an English (or French or Italian) translation of this film. Thank you

Amorphous Rasta Blob

I just added English subtitles to opensubtitles.org.

I took the Portuguese subtitles and ran them through Google translate.  With a few technical fixes, I added them to my avi and watched the movie.  They worked well; I then corrected some pronouns (e.g., "she" for "it" etc).  The grammar is a bit clunky, but I finally got to watch this awesome movie, and I want to share it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• JoanaCR22
      By JoanaCR22
      Do someone know where I can find subtitles for the movie Shpion? The movie is in Russian and I cant understand a word they re saying. 
    • Tubii
      By Tubii
      I only found the russian, serbian and bulgarian  subs and It will very helpful if someone can or help me  to make the english subtitles.
      Thanks! Duhless.2012.O.DVDRip.srt
      Dukhless - soulless-2012.srt
    • dee1407
      By dee1407
      Hi, 
      I'm looking for english subtitles for russian movie Dukhless. Thanks =)

• Crescent1990
      By Crescent1990
      Hi,everyone. I'm a literature major from China. Now I'm required to watch this movie and say something about it.
      Please take attention, for this movie was directed by ???????? ????????, who's also the author of the original story. It's not Ellen Sussman's work (no idea whether that fiction is filmed).
      Thank you for reading.
    • lemonzoo
      By lemonzoo
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069601/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Friend of mine told me  this is great show. I hope so that there is someone from Russia from make or found somewhere english subtitles...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JOÃO ANDRADE
    Newest Member
    JOÃO ANDRADE