I couldn't find an issue-related section of the forum so I hope this is a good place for this topic, otherwise feel free to move it to the proper section.
I downloaded a few moments ago subtitles for the whole S01 of Solar Opposites, using the multi-download feature of the website and filtering for language (English only) and not HI.
While I was watching the show some subtitles weren't showing up, at first just one then many more. I opened the .srt with a text editor and looking at the sequence numbers some were missing.
I downloaded the same subtitle via the classic single-episode website page and the file was good. I confronted the two files and attached you can see the differences. Every time i multi-download that file the differences are not even the same (first download had also sequence #8 missing). I also found errors in other subs of the same downloaded season package.
Last thing, I noticed that those "missing" lines are green if you open the "view&edit" editor in the website like there were some fixes, but edit counter is 0 for that subtitle and there isn't a "most updated" button available.
I'm good for now but I hope this report helps the devs to investigate what's happening.