Eureka 4.5 English Reward Subs

shadowmoon

Anyone out there planning on or working on Eureka S04E10-E21 for Reward DVDRip? I've looked all over the place and can't find it in English or any other language

Better still would be to just use the IDX+SUB vobsubs that were included with the REWARD DVDRip releases. If they didn't come with the releases from wherever you got them then you might want to have a look elsewhere because those releases did pre with vobsubs. You could also just as well rip the subs from the DVDs that have also been out for a good long while now.

Or, if for any reason you prefer text-based subs, (perhaps to be able to upload them to addic7ed or elsewhere) then you can rip them from the vobsubs to .srt yourself for a MUCH more accurate set than using a resynced HDTV set of subs for DVDRips.

That would be a faster/easier way to go in most cases anyway seeing as the timings on HDTV releases will tend to vary between each commercial break throughout the show making it much harder to create a good set of subs than just a simple first and last lines extrapolated sync-job.

Personally I don't care if it's in IDX+SUB or .srt... But seems like I can't find them anywhere... You have any suggestions on where to look?

Also, whats the difference between say REWARD release compare to SAINTS or others?

Personally I don't care if it's in IDX+SUB or .srt... But seems like I can't find them anywhere... You have any suggestions on where to look?

I don't think any of the suggestions I might have on where you could find them are allowed here in this forum. :blink:
If I can find the time in the next few days, which is a little limited at the moment, perhaps I'll get around to ripping the IDX&SUBs to srt and upping them. No promises but I'll try.

Also, whats the difference between say REWARD release compare to SAINTS or others?

REWARD and SAiNTS are just two different Scene release groups that both have to follow the same Scene rulesets so any differences between their releases should be negligible. Since Scene rules do not allow dupes of the same titles from the same sources in the same formats you shouldn't ever really be faced with an option between them. For example, if REWARD releases a set of XviD DVDRip releases for S01 of a particular show, then SAiNTS would not be allowed to also release a set of XviD DVDRip releases for that same season unless something was actually wrong with the REWARD set that they didn't conform with Scene's XviD Release Standards, in which case SAiNTS could then release them tagged as a PROPER.

I don't think any of the suggestions I might have on where you could find them are allowed here in this forum. :blink:
If I can find the time in the next few days, which is a little limited at the moment, perhaps I'll get around to ripping the IDX&SUBs to srt and upping them. No promises but I'll try.

Appreciated Majork! That would be awesome

OK I uploaded them for you, sort of.

I started out uploading both HI and HI-removed versions for each episode, but I noticed someone else (Wes_t14) had has recently randomly uploaded a few of the sets you wanted (Eureka 04x11, 04x17 and 04x19) but they are HI versions that are not marked as HI. So, on those episodes I didn't upload anything. Wes_t14's subs would need to be corrected - marked as HI - before I'd upload the non-HI version.

FWIW I also uploaded zipped sets in both HI and HI-removed for the full season 4 at Subscene (21-CD sets: all 20 episodes incl the 'aired' and 'extended' versions of 04x01). Bit of a pain that afaict addic7ed makes me upload one set of subs at a time instead of a full season like that. Oh well.

NOTE that although you had asked for "Eureka S04E10-E21 for Reward DVDRip", episode "04x21 - Do You See What I See" (aka S04E20.5) was the Christmas special. It wasn't included with the REWARD DVDRip releases (if it even came on the DVD set at all) so there's no DVDRip subs for it.

Bit of a shame that afaict addic7ed makes me upload one set of subs at a time instead of a full season like that.

Well, we're sorry about that.
Maybe, on the next version of addic7ed we'll have an option for multi-upload.
Thanks for your help.

doc

103iruh.gif

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!

IMPORTANT LINK:

I started out uploading both HI and HI-removed versions for each episode, but I noticed someone else (Wes_t14) had has recently randomly uploaded a few of the sets you wanted (Eureka 04x11, 04x17 and 04x19) but they are HI versions that are not marked as HI. So, on those episodes I didn't upload anything. Wes_t14's subs would need to be corrected - marked as HI - before I'd upload the non-HI version.

Hi majork!
I've just labeled the Wes_t14 as Hi, you can upload the non-Hi version whenever you want.
And thanks :) !
QRWMR.jpg