TV Shows

Forum Rules

POLITENESS
Just because you "want" something doesn't mean that you can skip the basic politeness rules. Saying "Hi/Hello", with sentences and "I would like" (not "I want" or worse, no verb, and only the title you are looking for) and "Thank you" are the basic rules if you want your request to be fulfilled.

REQUESTING SUBS
Generally speaking, it is not necessary to request subs for episodes that Addic7ed is regularly providing for current TV shows; quality subtitles are usually available within a few hours at most - it's what Addic7ed does best. 

In particular, do not request subtitles for shows or episodes that are less than 3 (three) days old.

ILLEGAL CONTENT
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide any material, including software is forbidden. 
Similarly, requesting or posting serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks is forbidden.

SPAM AND ADVERTISING
Advertising any commercial product or service, in posts or signatures, is not permitted.
Users that will not follow the rule from above, will be banned.

CROSS-POSTING AND BUMPING
Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed.
Bumping is also prohibited: all bumped threads will be deleted.

2,942 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  • Topics

• Coloured Subs
      By ezeetrucker · Posted
      This is an example and thanks for your time The.Trial.of.Christine.Keeler.S01E03.srt
    • Agatha Raisin S03E01
      By Sail · Posted
      Many thanks 7kozlov  I no longer hoped.
    • Coloured Subs
      By BorisVictor · Posted
      Can you send an example of your adjusted coloured version?
    • Coloured Subs
      By ezeetrucker · Posted

Thanks BorisVictor I guess it could be the tv, I'll try them on another set, although coloured versions of srt's play ok, it's only when I change them myself.I get this problem.
    • Coloured Subs
      By BorisVictor · Posted
      Not all TV’s accept/support .srt files with colour tags.
    • Coloured Subs
      By ezeetrucker · Posted
      I wonder if anyone can help? I find that white subs with no background are difficult to see in very light or white scenes. However yellow seems to work a lot better. I can change white to yellow online and save as a .srt file and this works fine with VLC or the like. It does not work on my TV though, although I change the name of the srt to the name of the video (that always works with normal subs ie not converted to colour) Any suggestions would be welcome Thanks
    • [REQUEST]Bedrag[Follow the Money (Danish TV series)] s02e03 - S02E10 english subtitles
      By hp27fw · Posted
      I am desperately trying to find Season 3 Episode 3 subtitles  https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearch/sublanguageid-eng/idmovie-412780   https://www.dr.dk/drtv/serie/bedrag_145308   Any help would be hugely appreciated. Failing that I will have to start learning Danish!!
    • == Café Addic7ed ==
      By Apocalypse25 · Posted

Sex Education S2.
      Après un premier épisode un peu poussif, ça repart de plus belle.
      Cette série est une bouffée d'air frais.
      J'aime cette façon de prendre des archétypes et de les faire exploser en mille morceaux.
      Vraiment, les anglais sont les meilleurs pour les tourments de l'adolescence (avec John Hugues aux US)
      Il y a d'ailleurs une scène inspirée de Breakfast Club.

Altered Carbon S2 - Le 27/02/2020 !!!
    • [Subtitle Request] House on Haunted Hill 1999 - Mystery/Thriller
      By Costa Dax · Posted

Kia ora, Rapier11 ! There are many English subtitles for that movie on OpenSubtitles.org and on Subscene.com . I don't have the time to check all of them to figure out if any of them have hearing impaired annotations, so I guess you will have to do it yourself. I hope I've been of help and welcome to Sub-Talk!
    • [Subtitle Request] House on Haunted Hill 1999 - Mystery/Thriller
      By Rapier11 · Posted
      Hello, I hope to see the English subtitle for this movie - House on Haunted Hill (1999), it is a quite old movie but very good. Hearing Impaired Subtitle. Looking forward to seeing this movie with subtitle in the future. Thank you in advance, Gabby
    • October Faction Esub
      By LoveHumanity · Posted
      Thank you so much Sir for prompt response. Stay blessed. 
    • October Faction Esub
      By kinglouisxx · Posted
      Hi, @LoveHumanity Yes, it's on our list. Not on top of it though. So no ETA. Cheers!