Sub-Talk.net - TV shows community

TV Shows

Request any subtitle you want. There is a chance someone will deliver as long you will follow the Forum Rules.

Forum Rules

POLITENESS
Just because you "want" something doesn't mean that you can skip the basic politeness rules. Saying "Hi/Hello", with sentences and "I would like" (not "I want" or worse, no verb, and only the title you are looking for) and "Thank you" are the basic rules if you want your request to be fulfilled.

REQUESTING SUBS
Generally speaking, it is not necessary to request subs for episodes that Addic7ed is regularly providing for current TV shows; quality subtitles are usually available within a few hours at most - it's what Addic7ed does best. 

In particular, do not request subtitles for shows or episodes that are less than 3 (three) days old.

ILLEGAL CONTENT
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide any material, including software is forbidden. 
Similarly, requesting or posting serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks is forbidden.

SPAM AND ADVERTISING
Advertising any commercial product or service, in posts or signatures, is not permitted.
Users that will not follow the rule from above, will be banned.

CROSS-POSTING AND BUMPING
Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed.
Bumping is also prohibited: all bumped threads will be deleted.

3,105 topics in this forum

1. Req: Living In Your Car

• 0 replies
  2. Dual.survival.s01E02.hdtv.xvid-Aaf

• 0 replies
  3. Deadliest Warrior - Season 2

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  4. Treme S01E10

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  5. Pawn Stars Season 3

• 1 reply
  6. Deadliest Catch S06E10 Aaf

• 2 replies
  7. Doctor Who Classic

• 0 replies
  8. Raising The Bar Season 1

• 15 replies
  9. Translation Of John Doe S1

• 1 reply
  10. Pioneer One

• 3 replies
  11. Foyle's War Subtitles

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  12. Unnatural History S01E01

• 3 replies
  13. Hell's Kitchen

• 2 replies
  14. Warehouse 13

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  15. Rubicon S01E01

• 2 replies
  16. Whale Wars Season 3

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  17. Shameless Season 7

• 1 reply
  • Topics

• ee121889
      Hi everyone, I'm requesting English subtitles for Prélude (2019) [GERMAN], i tried finding it but no luck. It would be a tremendous help if you can help me out. IMDB URL: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8585418/
    • alejandroargentina
      hello, how are you? im alejandro from argentina   Could you send me the subtitles of A word 3rd season that I can't download them? Thank you very much my email: nenke73@hotmail.com thankss
    • alejandroargentina
      hello you can send me by email? im from argentina and i cant download from the link thanks nenke73@hotmail.com   
    • hacxx
      Another movie that i recomend... The Wolf of Wall Street 2013
    • Vultural
      Foto Proibite di Una Signora Per Bene - 1970 - 6/10 AKA - The Forbidden Photos Of A Lady Above Suspicion “Today, I quit smoking, and drinking,”  Minou muses while lolling in the bubble bath.  “I ought to stop these pills, too.” All the while, she puffs, pops and swigs. Nerves, understand?  And she is a trifle unstable. Minou then dresses provocatively, walks the wharf at night, and attracts a stalker. Too late, she is in deep to blackmail and sexual gamesmanship. Early “erotic thriller” boasts plenty of skin, hardly any nudity. The plot layers madness with tension, ending with a satisfying who and why.