Borgen Season 3

blaraka

Curious how Forbrydelsen subtitles were created well before being shown on BBC, whereas that wasn't the case for Borgen or Engrenages.  I guess it was just a testiment to how popular Sarah Lund and her jumper really were! 

By the way, season 4 of Engrenages with hard-coded BBC subs is now appearing on usenet in the ab.tvseries group, episode 1 and 2 so far.

I am the new member, but all I can help with is translating from Danish to English.

That is the most important step - it would involve watching the episode and writing a rough translation of every sentence. A big job, but if you fancied trying out episode 1, we can find someone else to put it into .srt subtitle format... plenty of keen people on here !

Hi Guys, I have the Danish transcription for E01S03 and more episodes should come soon, but I don't know if someone can help me with translating this to English in order to make proper subtitles.. Thanks in advance for your replies !

• Like 2

Hi Guys, I have the Danish transcription for E01S03 and more episodes should come soon, but I don't know if someone can help me with translating this to English in order to make proper subtitles.. Thanks in advance for your replies !

Even just to run them through google translate would be better than nothing! :) 

I've been looking for these subtitles for a while and came across this forum - add me to the list too, thanks! Testing them through google translate is a good idea :)

Same thing - really wanting to contribute to translating this. I know Dutch, (a little) Frisian, English and German, and would LOVE to receive the transcript in Danish. With my limited translation skills, recognition of Danish words that come from languages I know, and Google Translate, I think I could manage to get a basic grasp out of every sentence. Please send it to me and I'll get busy right away!

mcilou has already provided me with the first 10 mins of Danish transcripts of S3E2, which I now have translated. I, however, might still get a few things wrong, so if anyone here speaks Danish and would like to check out my translation of the transcripts, please say so. Any help is welcome. mcilou will obtain the transcripts for E1 and others in a few days, so until that I'll be translating Ep 2;  mcilou will time it correctly. 

There are some BIG changes in Ep 1, that's for sure. I was amazed by what came out of my translation nearly every single line, so we're up for a whole lot more good tv :)

Hi all,

Given the fact I might have now a transcript in English, can someone here can help with sync this file to make the subtitles ?? I'm a very begginner and I can learn but it will take a lot of time, so if someone here has already the experience, it could be great to have our first English subtitles for Season 3, right ?

Thanks everyone in advance !

Cecile