JTSF Posted February 9, 2013 Report Share Posted February 9, 2013 Blaraka. Is the DVD release in Danish? And in European zone? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
blaraka Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Share Posted February 9, 2013 Well, I know nothing for sure. As I wrote before I'm guessing that it will be released with ENGLISH subtitles as quickly as second season was (http://www.haushoej.dk/product.asp?product=186904, same dvd on amazon.co.uk). But yes, it is region 2 only. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JTSF Posted February 10, 2013 Report Share Posted February 10, 2013 Thanks for the heads up, Blaraka. JT Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavaussie Posted February 10, 2013 Report Share Posted February 10, 2013 I am the new member, but all I can help with is translating from Danish to English. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zorro6204 Posted February 11, 2013 Report Share Posted February 11, 2013 Curious how Forbrydelsen subtitles were created well before being shown on BBC, whereas that wasn't the case for Borgen or Engrenages. I guess it was just a testiment to how popular Sarah Lund and her jumper really were! By the way, season 4 of Engrenages with hard-coded BBC subs is now appearing on usenet in the ab.tvseries group, episode 1 and 2 so far. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
litl'ol'beggar Posted February 12, 2013 Report Share Posted February 12, 2013 I am the new member, but all I can help with is translating from Danish to English. That is the most important step - it would involve watching the episode and writing a rough translation of every sentence. A big job, but if you fancied trying out episode 1, we can find someone else to put it into .srt subtitle format... plenty of keen people on here ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
micapam Posted February 14, 2013 Report Share Posted February 14, 2013 I am the new member, but all I can help with is translating from Danish to English. Wonderful. I'd be happy to help with putting it into a SRT file! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
trottierlo Posted February 16, 2013 Report Share Posted February 16, 2013 Thanks for doing this guys ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
trico Posted February 20, 2013 Report Share Posted February 20, 2013 I would love the subtitles too. Please add me to the list. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gel Posted February 20, 2013 Report Share Posted February 20, 2013 Please, i´m in this request of english subtitles for borgen season 3... great series... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcilou Posted February 20, 2013 Report Share Posted February 20, 2013 Hi Guys, I have the Danish transcription for E01S03 and more episodes should come soon, but I don't know if someone can help me with translating this to English in order to make proper subtitles.. Thanks in advance for your replies ! 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcilou Posted February 20, 2013 Report Share Posted February 20, 2013 Hey Biophil, would you like to try with what I've got ? I would even settle for danish subs to start a translation.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
micapam Posted February 21, 2013 Report Share Posted February 21, 2013 Hi Guys, I have the Danish transcription for E01S03 and more episodes should come soon, but I don't know if someone can help me with translating this to English in order to make proper subtitles.. Thanks in advance for your replies ! Even just to run them through google translate would be better than nothing! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
yazstar Posted February 21, 2013 Report Share Posted February 21, 2013 I've been looking for these subtitles for a while and came across this forum - add me to the list too, thanks! Testing them through google translate is a good idea Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superworm Posted February 21, 2013 Report Share Posted February 21, 2013 Same thing - really wanting to contribute to translating this. I know Dutch, (a little) Frisian, English and German, and would LOVE to receive the transcript in Danish. With my limited translation skills, recognition of Danish words that come from languages I know, and Google Translate, I think I could manage to get a basic grasp out of every sentence. Please send it to me and I'll get busy right away! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superworm Posted February 21, 2013 Report Share Posted February 21, 2013 mcilou has already provided me with the first 10 mins of Danish transcripts of S3E2, which I now have translated. I, however, might still get a few things wrong, so if anyone here speaks Danish and would like to check out my translation of the transcripts, please say so. Any help is welcome. mcilou will obtain the transcripts for E1 and others in a few days, so until that I'll be translating Ep 2; mcilou will time it correctly. There are some BIG changes in Ep 1, that's for sure. I was amazed by what came out of my translation nearly every single line, so we're up for a whole lot more good tv Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcilou Posted February 21, 2013 Report Share Posted February 21, 2013 Hi all, Given the fact I might have now a transcript in English, can someone here can help with sync this file to make the subtitles ?? I'm a very begginner and I can learn but it will take a lot of time, so if someone here has already the experience, it could be great to have our first English subtitles for Season 3, right ? Thanks everyone in advance ! Cecile Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
crystal Posted February 21, 2013 Report Share Posted February 21, 2013 Thanks a million for doing this guys! Please add me to the list! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jimjames Posted February 21, 2013 Report Share Posted February 21, 2013 Awesome! Please add me to the list. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LDS Posted February 22, 2013 Report Share Posted February 22, 2013 Thanks a million for doing this guys! Please add me to the list! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now