lrishistibIe

#ENGLISH.

Hi, I'm new on this site. I started translating a video in French, I've saved it but now, someone else is translating it. That's great but.. I can't translate anymore, when I'm trying it says all the rules, I click on "join" and then, a white page is displayed. Can someone help me please? Some friends asked for the translation of the episode I'm doing so I'd like to finish it !

#FRENCH.
Saluuut ! Je suis nouvelle ici. j'ai commencé à traduire une vidéo en français. Je l'ai enregistrée mais maintenant, quelqu'un d'autre la traduit aussi. C'est cool mais je ne peux plus traduire, quand j'essaie ça me dit les règles, je clique sur "join" et une page blanche s'affiche. Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider? Des amis m'ont demandé la traduction de cet épisode et j'aimerai le finir..

Because you have been blocked from editing today at 7:12 PM GMT+1 for not respecting the french). You might want to read it now and contact the moderator who sent you an email to warn you about your mistake on Addic7ed website (yes, there's a mailbox, just click on My Panel/Inbox).

Problem solved. Topic is closed.