Transporter The Series (2012)

hizman

I just had a look at the pilot, quite cool stuff, action with a humorous undertone. English subs are there for episodes 1, 5 and 7 out of 11 to this date. I checked all recommended alternative sub-sites, they don't even know about this series. Also the, in my opinion, second best site after addic7ed, www.SubCentral.de (German and Original, so mostly English subs), has not listed the show.

Would be great to get them. Many thanks in advance!

I'm currently finishing up my English subs for the second episode of this show. All the lines are written out, it just needs to be synced now. I should have it ready in the next couple of days.

From previous week, in weekly period, should be here upped new subs for every episode (see CAN air dates on Wikipedia).... but numbering here on addic7ed is traditionally via TVRage (for now, but maybe will change in time...)

Sorry to bother you but Episode 6 "Sharks" has mislabeled the english subtitles for the BR rip, when in reality the subtitles are in french. Thanks for your great job doing the subtitles !!!!!!

Sorry to bother you but Episode 6 "Sharks" has mislabeled the english subtitles for the BR rip, when in reality the subtitles are in french. Thanks for your great job doing the subtitles !!!!!!

yeah exactly... I mostly make ENG subs, so accidently selected them as ENG subs and not FRA which is the right one.... fixed now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't find english sub for episode 10 anywhere..

Anybody have?

Thanks in advance.. :)

If you mean for ep "Cherchez la femme".... subs should be this weekend...

looking for subs for the BTN-rips.. tried various versions, but they won´t fit... help please???

hey,

I only found BDrip.XviD-BTN version for episode  "Give the Guy a Hand" and made subs for it...

do you have other eps.?

BTW........obviously this is RIP from another region as European PSiG / GZcrew / DC bluray rips...