Hello From Denmark

Cavaussie

Hi Yvonne,

if you fancy trying your hand at english subtitles, there are plenty of people dying for subs the latest Borgen episodes...

you would earn the undying love and devotion of many...
 ;-)

• Like 1

Hello Yvonne, welcome to addic7ed! -_-

Hope you'll find your satisfaction here!

Taytoy

Thank's so much, I hope so as well! :D

Hi Yvonne,

if you fancy trying your hand at english subtitles, there are plenty of people dying for subs the latest Borgen episodes...

you would earn the undying love and devotion of many...
 ;-)

I've been tryin to learn how to sync and all that, but I suck :P But if it would help I could translate at the very least, but I'm not an original 100% Dane, I've been living in Norway for 17 years in my oh little 25 year old life. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm from Washington, DC, and love all the Danish TV programs I've been able to see.  I love the language, and just got a DVD to try to learn some words.  Not very easy to learn, at least for me.  I'm so impressed that Danes all seem to speak better English than I do!

Susanna

• Like 2

Hi ! I'm just dropping by to see if by any chance you know if I can find Anna Phil season 2 english subtitles.

Thanks a lot !

Nope I am sorry, I do not know. I've never looked since I just watch 'em in danish :)

405786626.jpg

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm from Washington, DC, and love all the Danish TV programs I've been able to see.  I love the language, and just got a DVD to try to learn some words.  Not very easy to learn, at least for me.  I'm so impressed that Danes all seem to speak better English than I do!

Susanna

It's actually not that hard to learn the words, as the grammar and word sentencing is. An easy thing to remember is that most of the danish words are very softly expressed. A lot like singing. A phrase used to see how well you speak and to learn in Denmark is: "Rød grød med fløde på."  If you can say it fluently and fast you're good to go. That's something we use to say, cause it's hard to say the phrase fast, not even all Danes can! :P

• Like 1