Another French Girl

Ithil

It's raining girls, hallelujah, it's...

Ahem.

So hey, hi guys   :)

I'm a 26 years old Frenchie, with a pretty serious case of TV shows addiction, and I'm here to join the effort. I've never done that before but in my couch criticizing the work of others, and am a bit nervous about it. But on the other hand, I basically learnt English watching these shows, leaning on your subs. Therefore, one could say I'm just as capable as you made me, so... you know, whatever happens now will be your fault. Voilà voilà.  :rolleyes:

Bullshit aside, I'm eager to help. You guys are doing a fantastic job. I don't know if you're aware of it, but it can't hurt to remind you, can it? The quality of fansubs has improved so much since I started watching shows, a few (not so few, actually...) years ago. I saw things then I can't unseen, things that haunt me at night. So yeah, thank you. Happy to join, happy to help. 

I've registered as Ithil on Addic7ed website too, but I appear to have the same problem as many others about that confirmation email. So if anyone knows what to do about it, please let me know :)

Have a good day.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...