Resistance

guywire

I am looking for  English subs for the  first season of the  French TV series (2014)  called Resistance. ( I think there's supposed to be an accent on the first e)  In France  the show was on channel More 4, and the show was also aired in Great Britain, with hard coded subs burned in.

Thanks.? Is TF1 still showing the series occasionally? I may be able to access that channel.  I have seen parts of Un Village Francais, and  liked it. I think that we over here are only beginning to comprehend   the  difficult choices  one has to make to   live in an occupied country.

No, no. It was on TF1 in France but on More4 in the UK (part of Channel4). 

I think there won't be any second season, though.

As if TF1 is repeating it, there's no way of knowing it but studying the TV programme.

hmmm, got in trouble for posting the link.....sorry wasn't thinking, what i was saying, in my deleted msg, was that i know you can find the hard coded UK version on the web, and if you like ww2 drama there is a very good norwegian mini series called "The Saboteurs" that i highly recommend, (unless you already know of this one) also available with hc english subs on the web

Thanks  for the tip, nzb.  I have Norwegian friends and am interested in WW ll drama, ( and how it has evolved) so you hit a home run with me.  Off to the web! 

Have you seen
"Wish me Luck"? Its an Brit  series about  french speaking english  spies, planted with the resistance  in France before Normandy.  The first season is especially good, with a great, jazz inflected  music  score.( The show lost or fired its music director after that season, and the music became  just normal )

If there's people interested, I may be able to get subs for Resistance.
But I only see videos with hardcoded subs, so nothing I can sync them with.

Edited by chamallow
  • Like 1

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.