English subs for French series "Agatha Christie's Criminal Games"

w182

Desperately need the English subtitles for the latter half of Season 2 of the French TV series "Les petits meurtres d'Agatha Christie", otherwise known as "Agatha Christie's Criminal Games." imdb link . More specifically, episodes 02x10 through 02x20. (French subtitles would be a huge bonus too but maybe that's hoping for too much...). 

I'm not sure if this request belongs in the French sub-forum so apologies if this is posted in the wrong place! 

Thank you in advance!

agathachristie.jpg

I can provide you with French subs for episodes 10 to 13, it's on Netflix FR with French CCs. It's going to take some time to process considering how awful they are.

I can provide you with French subs for episodes 10 to 13, it's on Netflix FR with French CCs. 

​Thank you so so much! I am trying to learn French so having the French subtitles would be immensely helpful! 

Hi again,

so it turns out that Netflix FR is missing episode 12, so I have French subs for ep 10-11-13-14. They are for hearing impaired people, but it's not too much of a bother if you hear fine because there aren't that many tags anyway. They are also coloured (according to the rules of French subtitles for the hearing impaired).

Colours tags: (rules are respected most of the time) ↓

•  white  when someone is on screen
  •  yellow  when the character speaks/is off-screen
  •  red  for noise indications
  •  magenta  for music indications
  •  cyan  for inner thoughts or voice over,
  •  green  for indication or retranscription of foreign languages

They are not synced to anything. Netflix doesn't have ad breaks, so does France 2 the original network. If you need to resync them, it might be a one point sync.

Les.petits.meurtres.d'Agatha.Christie.zip

You are amazing! These subtitles are fairly synced to the videos I have so all I had to do was adjust the times by a tiny bit and then they were perfect.

Again, thank you so so much! 

Having the French subs might actually be more useful than the English ones b/c that'll force me to look up the words I don't already know and make me "actively learn" the language so again, I'm truly grateful for your help! 

Having the French subs might actually be more useful than the English ones b/c that'll force me to look up the words I don't already know and make me "actively learn" the language so again, I'm truly grateful for your help! 

​The best way to go IMO. ;) I used to do the same to really learn and I still do nowadays. I forgot to say that unlike US/Canadian subtitles (closed captions), French HI subs are not always verbatim, sometimes they rephrase what was said into a shorter sentence. So don't be confused if it happens.

I'll try to remember to look for rewatch or if more episodes come on Netflix.

• 8 months later...

Joining this request, only I'm looking for English subtitles starting from s02e20, French won't do me any good.

If anyone interested, you can find episodes 1 through 19 ripped from TV5MONDE Europe with French, English, Russian, German, Dutch and Romanian subtitles at a known Russian place.

• 1 year later...

So, it's been 1.5 years, new episodes 24 through 26 are out there. Still, I haven't learned French yet.
Anyone knows where to find subtitles in English?

• 8 months later...

I just made english subtitles on S02.e19 (crime haute couture) if anyone is interested. You can find them at opensubtitles (https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearch/sublanguageid-eng/idmovie-123105) There are also english subs for s02.e21 & 22.

But i'm still looking for subs for s02.e20, (either french, english or dutch). Anyone know of them ?

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, I need subs in any language for S8EP3(115) : La Mystérieuse Affaire de Styles 

Or any other from season 8 if anyone has a source!

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 2:20 PM, Shakers said:

Joining this request, only I'm looking for English subtitles starting from s02e20, French won't do me any good.

If anyone interested, you can find episodes 1 through 19 ripped from TV5MONDE Europe with French, English, Russian, German, Dutch and Romanian subtitles at a known Russian place.

Hello, 

I've been looking for ages to find this online with English subtitles - what is the known Russian place?? 

Thanks so much!

• 1 year later...

I hope you all finally got ahold of all the subtitles for the first two series. I’m looking for subtitles of any language for the third season. Preferably French and/or English. I’m dying to see what the 1970s era is like. I can’t believe it’s been out for over a year and still nothing. Thank you all who created subs!

I guess this long wait is nothing new for this show. I believe the final episode of the 60s series was out for over a year before I finally watched it. Love this show, can’t wait.

-A. Francophile