MISSIONS (2017)

Alphard

Captainlucie have done an amazing job  traslating to English the two first episodies of this French syfy show . Already have been aired 8 episodes. If anyone could help her or continue uploading the remained subtitles would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, guys!\

I saw you have uploaded subtitles for the 1st and 2nd episode of the tv show ,,missions'' a month ago, but for next episodes there are not any english subtitles. The show is french and I don't understand any french. But is very interesting and i can't wait to watch the next episodes. So please would you be able to make subtitles for the other episodes of the show?

Thank you 

• Like 1

Addic7ed didn't upload them, we don't cover that show. A user, "captainlucie" provided English subtitles for the first 2 episodes. There's nothing else for now, and maybe that user won't continue.

--

Got questions? Read our FAQ. Wanna support me? Check my Tipee.

Hi, thanks for your message @SCBC. You can upload new episodes by clicking on Upload at the top of the site.
However, if you do translate in English, check the quality of the first episodes. Anything machine translated or which makes no sense will be deleted.

Cheers

--

Thank you for answering me @chamallow, that is sweet. But the thing is that I don't have the file, if someone could upload it, it would be awesome and I'll just translate everything.

Don't worry, I'm not going to use Google Translate or something else, I'll just do the best translation I can within my capacity.

If you're talking about French subtitles that you would then translate into English so that you wouldn't do everything from scratch, there is none... (Unless I'm wrong and there is one, but I doubt it.) French channels generally don't provide subtitles for French-speaking shows when they broadcast it. They may do it when the DVD is released but also unlikely.

• Like 1

Like @emeline said, there is no file, otherwise it would have been translated in English weeks ago I'm sure :)

You have to do it from scratch.

--

You don't do that via the site, you do that on your computer and create a subtitle in .srt format with the text, and only then yoy upload it on addic7ed.

--

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...