Jamestown - SKY TV, no subs have Algonquin translation

Brighty

HI guys,

I've tried many sets of subs for this series, and as many subs websites as I know, but I never found a file with the Native American dialogue translated. I've put in a lot of time but drawn a blank.

I've watched up to Ep.6 in the second series, so I guess I'm enjoying it, but enjoyment would certainly be better if I knew the other half of the story!

Anyone have any leads as to where they're to be found on the web?

Thanks

Hi, Brighty!

And welcome to Sub-Talk! :)

You've tried many sets of subs, but have you tried a different video version than the one you have?

I'm speaking without having tested any of the videos, but sometimes some video versions include hardcoded subs while others don't.

Perhaps you should give it a try!

• Like 1

Thanks Costa. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even consider that. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth I think, although I was a canny 'war3z' poster for many years and still hate that torreting had to take over from Usenet!

So, although now I'm pretty much a one-trick pony, I finally thought to check my IPTV service and found all three series are there, complete with Algonquin subs. I can ditch my files now. I appreciate the input, thanks again, this seems a nice group.

• Like 1