Borgen Season 3

blaraka

Episode 8 is up in Addic7ed now. I'll leave it there until Monday morning Sydney time... 

Thank you. Couldn't find it. Can you provide a link please?

Edited by taytoy
illegal link

I don't understand why the english/spanish subtitles are deleted right after they are uploaded....those are not copyright subtitles (the translators may have copyright rights, but I believe that they didn't ask addicted to remove the subtitles), the dutch subtitles have copyright, so those should have been deleted, but not the rest! I don't undestand... :(

I love this show and I want to say: thank you, thank you, thank you to those who translated the english subtitles!!!!

I've uploaded 9 with the 33 lines that were done - and the rest is Googlish - moderators can take this down if it's not OK.

If it is OK - others can help me correct it - some lines are OK others are gibberish.

Unfortunately, I'm going away for a few days and I'm trying to get some work done before

I go...:-(

Hi vonkprop, where did you upload the subs for the episode 9? Can you provide us the URL please. Thanks :)

It's been so quiet on this forum today, I take it everyone is watching the last two episodes thanks to sanesto! I think the translation was more than adequate to get what's going on. I again would like to express my profound apreciation for what this forum has been able to achieve with this season 3! What a jolly good group of people!

We're sadly not on to season 4. Those Danes can sure make good tv! I am definitely considering signing up for Danish lessons if I can find something convenient in London :D

thanks again to all who translated and/or posted!

Hi all,

As I wanted to give a little back to the community who's be working so hard on the subs, I have correcte the google translate of Episode 9

But I am a neebie and I don't speak neither dutch nor danish so it still needs a little work but c'est déjà ça, isn't it ?

Enjoy !

borgen_english_subtitles_s03e09.srt

• Like 5

I've been working on turning the googlish into intelligible english. I also removed the subtitles when people speak in English. Sometimes lines won't display. I don't know if my VLC is buggy or what. I've looked at them carefully and I can't see a difference between the ones that do display and the ones that won't. Maybe someone else can fix it.

Corrected subs for episode 9:

http://www.pastebay.net/1229539

• Like 2

I'm a rather young French fan of this awesome Danish TV series and I wanted to thank you all, as it were, for the amazing job! I'm very much aware of the hours of work you must have spent on this.
Then I guess I didn't expect the subtitles to be so professional and accurate, which explains I'm so grateful…
I haven't seen the last episode yet, but be that as it may, I can say it was a pleasure. :-) I will really miss the show.

• Like 1

While I agree that the Spanish subtitles are (probably) not subject to copyrights... they can still cause problems.

You see.. these "anti piracy" companies have web bots that well.. scan the web for URLs.

So, if addic7ed has a "addic7ed.com/serie/Borgen/3/Episode-Title" it might get flagged and I get an email.

That's how it usually works. I got emails from people asking me to remove the videos from the website (and we don't even have videos). This proves they just mass send emails without checking the actual content (most of the time).

pastebay idea is pretty good. uploading to sub-talk should work too, I guess.

Changing the world. One subtitle at a time.

I've been working on turning the googlish into intelligible english. I also removed the subtitles when people speak in English. Sometimes lines won't display. I don't know if my VLC is buggy or what. I've looked at them carefully and I can't see a difference between the ones that do display and the ones that won't. Maybe someone else can fix it.

Corrected subs for episode 9:

http://www.pastebay.net/1229539

They work fine on my media player! Thanks so much to you and lizhi908 for editing the Google version of Ep. 01. If you or anyone else does No. 10 (I would help if I knew Dutch or Danish!), we'll have the complete series 3 subtitled, almost a year before it airs on BBC. Thanks!!!!

what english subs that are homemade, are you telling me that even those are copywrited or not??? just a question i was asking out loud

Thanks so much AmyV, I didn't have time to do it this week

We'll be able to make a proper goodbye with the show !!!

AmyV,

Excellent work.  I stopped after Episode 5 with the takedown drama, but now I'm clear to cruise through.  Thanks to all for their efforts.