Borgen Season 3

blaraka

hi 

please give me s3 episodes 9 and episode 10.

please????

Look at #410 and #428 posted by U0005. Delete beginnings until "enjoy U0005" save the rest (translated parts) and apply to your movies. As Googlish srt they are perfectibles.

u005

Thank you for all your work.
i sugest to upload to www.addic7ed.com the dutch subtitle.
the site have tool for translation and large number of fan to translate in diferent languages.

u005

Thank you for all your work.
i sugest to upload to www.addic7ed.com the dutch subtitle.
the site have tool for translation and large number of fan to translate in diferent languages.

I'm a bit disappointed that (with over 120 downloads!!!) no proper English subtitles have shown up yet.
I would have thought that at least one episode would have been posted by now, so it could have been used for translation in other languages.
The current Google Subtitles are UNUSABLE for translating as single source, assuming that Dutch is mostly not understood, and effectively NOT SUITABLE for watching Borgen.

Here is one example:
Birgitte says: Ik was vroeger iemand, weet je -- which means : I used to be an important person remember
Google's initial translation was: Remember, I used to be a man -- in Dutch we would translate that as: Ik was vroeger een man
Can you imagine what crazy mistakes that will give, if you just translate the English generated subtitles?

Because the Dutch subtitles are on Bierdopje.com now, I have removed my ***.srt attachments.
First of all there is no need to keep the posted subtitles anylonger and secondly it made it impossible for me to post more files.

Greetz

PS. @wxtype: I'm not a member on addic7ed so feel free to post the subtitles there.

@Uoo5

ok, i will upload on addic7ed.com,

is strange what you are not a member on addic7ed, since this
is the forum from www.addic7ed.com:)

greetz

I subcribed to sub-talk.net and not to addic.

Just now I discovered that my log-on for sub-talk.net gives me access to addic.

I knew this site but found it  too messy to find the right download-link between the huge load of link-buttons on each page.

I hate to receive all kinds of downloaders and bars and all other stuff I've never asked for.

So, as access has been granted and I had no intention to use it, I will have a look at the possibillities of the site.

:o Maybe I was wrong

What is the point of uploading on Add7cted subtitles so badly translated into English that they make no sense at all? You're just generating false hopes...

I'm an addict too.... Have been reading almost all posts of this thread and can find the attached subs everybody is talkning about? I'm also surprised by the lac of releases on S03. The relesed DVD would originally had included subs of various languages and I wonder why they were excluded and why it seem so impossible to find them somewhere else?

I used the dutch ones from Addic7ed and made an googletranslation to english and also swedish, not recommended to use I would say. So include me please on the list of waiting people!

BTW Have you English-speaking people seen the Danish serie "Dicte" yet? Also very good Danish work!

aquire,

I've been trying to get English subs for Dicte but only have episode 10 so far. Do you know where I might find the rest?

Joe

What is the point of uploading on Add7cted subtitles so badly translated into English that they make no sense at all? You're just generating false hopes...

Vous avez raison alice51, mais les soustitre ne sont pas Anglais mais Neerlandais.

Ce sont les soustitres original et parfait.

J'espaire que vous comprenez mon message #484

Bonne Nuit

aquire,

I've been trying to get English subs for Dicte but only have episode 10 so far. Do you know where I might find the rest?

Joe

So sorry, I got all my episodes with hard-coded swedish subs so I have no idea!

Where can I get the subtitles for episodes 1-8 please?

Where can I get the subtitles 9 et 10 ????????????? Please help me :) I want to know the end.

Vous avez raison alice51, mais les soustitre ne sont pas Anglais mais Neerlandais.

Ce sont les soustitres original et parfait.

J'espaire que vous comprenez mon message #484

Bonne Nuit

I didn't say anything about the subtitles in Dutch - I would have no way to judge their quality! But the subtitles in English are just a joke, and IMHO have no place on Add7cted.

Merci néanmoins de votre message.

I didn't say anything about the subtitles in Dutch - I would have no way to judge their quality! But the subtitles in English are just a joke, and IMHO have no place on Add7cted.

Merci néanmoins de votre message.

Dear alice51

in your message 489 you asked:

"What is the point of uploading on Add7cted subtitles so badly translated into English that they make no sense at all? You're just generating false hopes..."  (I'm not taking the last part personal though ;) )

The right answer to this question is "You are absolutely right". However in this whole thread there was no discussion at all to upload the Google translated English subtitles to Add7cted. If you had taken a moment to read the last couple of pages you could have known that.

I think it's a disgrace for Borgen to watch Series 3 with the Google translated subtitles, therefore I've deleted the Googlish translations I was responsable for.

These were only meant for translating purposes, as stated by me in many messages.

Only yesterday I discovered that the 'messy' addic7ed website has the possibility to make group-translations in every language of your choice.

(The next time, if there will be one, I'll use this platform only for messages, post subtitles where they belong and never ever again use google translate to publish any translation aid!!!)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D And look!!.....................The first results are already there please go to:

http://www.addic7ed.com/search.php?search=Borgen&Submit=Search

(If you are a member of sub-talk.net you can use the same login!)

My question was purely rhetorical, and not addressed to you personally. I just meant that it was dishonest to make people believe that Borgen's season 3 subtitles were available in English on Add7cted.

My question was purely rhetorical, and not addressed to you personally. I just meant that it was dishonest to make people believe that Borgen's season 3 subtitles were available in English on Add7cted.

I know of course (see my post!).

I merely used your question to answer because about 98% of all visitors does not read the messages and are ony hunting for subtitles.
This self fullfilling prophecy was unfortunately something I never had expected to happen, and I am not happy about it.

So let's say "Shit happens"

Maybe it's you, but I discovered that a translation in French is in progress at this moment.
If it's not you, you might consider joining that translation.

Greetz

I know of course (see my post!).

I merely used your question to answer because about 98% of all visitors does not read the messages and are ony hunting for subtitles.
This self fullfilling prophecy was unfortunately something I never had expected to happen, and I am not happy about it.

So let's say "Shit happens"

Maybe it's you, but I discovered that a translation in French is in progress at this moment.
If it's not you, you might consider joining that translation.

Greetz

I always said that English/googlish translation that we (you and me) put on this forum was perfectible.Hope that actual english translations in progress at this moment are perfect and made by a native english knowledge person