Borgen Season 3

blaraka

Unfortunately I don't have the cash to buy it myself atm. I'll ask around if somebody I know has the dvd's, but I doubt I'll find someone...

Be patient then, U0005 could be our savior (or maybe me later on if I can find the dvd's online).

I understand that u0005 has the english subtitles of Borgen Season 3. Where can we get hold of them.

Can you add me to the list please. Thanks a lot.

Just to let you know guys, I will receive a copy of Borgen Season 3 the day after tommorow. 

I will rip the subs which are on the DVDs.

I had to adjust the OCR Matrix for the Dutch subtitles, and changed my initial approach.

In the attachment you'll find ALL Dutch subtitles for the complete Borgen 3 Series.

I will create Automatic Google Translations in English FOR ALL EPISODES, that you must change for yourself for proper English subtitles. 

To avoid Dunglish subtitles, I hope that native English people will pick that up.

It will take you about 3 hours for each episode to create the most perfect English subtitles.

I understand that u0005 has the english subtitles of Borgen Season 3. Where can we get hold of them.

Can you add me to the list please. Thanks a lot.

There is no list, just subscribe yourself to this thread and check it regularly. U0005 is working on the rest of them, give him time (we waited for a long time anyway and if we have to waite for the official dvd with official subtitles, we have to waite even longer).

Update: All had just (as in a few minutes ago) come available in Dutch, the Dunglish kind will follow: see above this post.

Where can I get the subtitles for episodes 1-8 please?

I had to adjust the OCR Matrix for the Dutch subtitles, and changed my initial approach.

In the attachment you'll find ALL Dutch subtitles for the complete Borgen 3 Series.

I will create Automatic Google Translations in English FOR ALL EPISODES, that you must change for yourself for proper English subtitles. 

To avoid Dunglish subtitles, I hope that native English people will pick that up.

It will take you about 3 hours for each episode to create the most perfect English subtitles.

U, you are dearly an angel! If this was enough for "a lintje"* (and it should be!) I would recommend you.

* translation for non-Dutch speakers: a royal decoration

Please find attached the Google translated episode of Borgen S03E10.

I've made NO corrections, so PLEASE don't distribute/upload this srt, use this only for correction.

PS

YES the other episodes will follow!!

Correction: This was my intention, but seems not possible due to the max. allowed upload capacity.

• Like 1

Fantastic, u0005. Thank you! 

Might I suggest you work from early to late rather than the other way around? i.e. from episode 3 going higher? 

Sorry folks this seems to be ALL

I've reached my max. upload and I'm no longer allowed to upload subtitles.

I'm glad I've justed uploaded the complete Dutch subtitles.

You're on your own again, and I can continue the dutch translation for Mad Men Ep 01 & 02 Series 6

Signing off

• Like 1

Fantastic, u0005. Thank you! 

Might I suggest you work from early to late rather than the other way around? i.e. from episode 3 going higher? 

I did that especially for you guys down-under :P

No serious, the last two episodes were the first ones I had, and having the intention to upload them all it made no difference.

You have to correct them for yourself anyway.

But that's over and you all are on your own again.

Good Luck

Thanks for doing the episodes you did do, U0005 - and for uploading the whole pack of subtitles! 

Were you able to do whole files at once? How did you run them through google translate - did you copy / paste each line???

If the latter, I think I might run up a little Ruby script to automate - assuming google translate has an API.

• Like 1

@u0005: je bent een engel!! you're an angel!

Thank you very much for the dutch subtitles, a lot of people are going to enjoy watching because of your work!

It's really a great thing that you did, we're tremendously grateful to you!

Hi micapam,

Since I'm no longer able to upload subtitles, I would not hold it against you (where did I hear that before?)  if someone else took over my efforts and upload English subtitles.

As I'm afraid that dutch people (as the subtitles are in Dutch) translate these subtitles in English will possibly end up in "Dunglish",

I hope that native english people will take the lead in translating.

I've used only freeware and for the translation I've used this program:

http://www.gratissoftwaresite.nl/downloads/Verbeteren+srt+files+ondertiteling

This is in Dutch & English Thanks to Frans Goosens!

(You have to play with it a little!) and at a certain point you can translate the subtitles file.

The beauty of this program is that you have the possibility to adjust the subtitles to your footage :rolleyes:

http://translate.google.com/?hl=nl&sl=en&tl=nl#nl/en/

This is a matter of cut & paste ( and Ctrl-c & Ctrl-v) several times and the basic 'Goognglish' subtitle is ready.

Hope to see your subtitles for episodes 1-8 soon(ish)

Thank you so much for your work. I just have the problem with B3-1 which mentions Syntax Error at Line 2644

@ Zloty

You are right, there is a time-overleap in 464/465.

00:44:42,344 --> 00:44:42,464

Meer mensen hebben gezien dat Kruse

het partijcongres heeft moeten verlaten.

00:44:42,464 --> 00:44:49,142  >>>>>>>>>>>>Change this in 00:44:42,470 --> 00:44:49,142 

Meer mensen hebben gezien dat Kruse

het partijcongres heeft moeten verlaten.

I don't know what program you use, but it might help to read that file for a second time.

Here is a straight google translate of episode 3.

It's pretty funny! 

I don't know why, but google seems to completely stop translating after a certain amount of text, lines, ...? Here it's approximately at 37 minutes.