Borgen Season 3

blaraka

It would seem this project has stalled out at 1 1/2 episodes.  Oh well .... I'll keep checking Opensubs.org and other channels to see if another project gets off the ground.  I remember really having to scramble to assemble English subtitles for Forbydelsen Part One back in the day.

On the other hand, thanks to suggestions from this group, I was able to acquire subtitled runs of the Arne Dahl series (5 episodes) and Omen en Krimi Odysse (The Eagle) all 3 seasons, with little effort (OK, had to readjust timing on subs for some episodes of  Arne Dahl.  Timeadjuster is still a great program to do that).  Started viewing first Arne Dahl movie, "Mysterioso," last night and am really enjoying it.  So much thanks to this thread for that inspiration.

Still dream of watching Borgen, Season Three.  Have faith that subs will emerge quicker than I can learn Danish.  Just to add; I also watch a lot of East Asian drama, and the process of creating English subs is so organized for Japanese, Chinese and Korean shows ... one week turnaround for the most part.  Guess that has spoiled me.

• Like 1

Still dream of watching Borgen, Season Three.  Have faith that subs will emerge quicker than I can learn Danish.

Or just to learn how to spell it, jeez-louise!  It is not very phonetic-friendly.

I'd be willing to plunk down $10 US for someone who would do the transcription of episode 3 plus the balance of episode 1.  Is anyone interested in matching me?

Bloody hell, that website seems a bit pricey.

if that's around $70 (US), then i'll gift a copy of the series 3 DVD to someone who will create English subtitles.

Can I be added to the list as well? I really can't wait for a new episode of Borgen

Just another friendly reminder:  THERE IS NO LIST! :-)

• Like 2

I can do the subtitles in Dutch if someone has Danish transcripts or Danish subs.

I would also work with a native English speaker on English subs based on Danish transcripts or subs.

maybe there is a Danish speaking member that wants to do the subscripts. Have s03e01 to e09 available.

greetz

I can do the subtitles in Dutch if someone has Danish transcripts or Danish subs.

I would also work with a native English speaker on English subs based on Danish transcripts or subs.

maybe there is a Danish speaking member that wants to do the subscripts. Have s03e01 to e09 available.

greetz

Hi Bachpilot,

It is the Danish transcript that has stalled.  Someone, somewhere needs to find a Dane who is willing to transcribe the episodes.

A Dane, A Dane, my kingdom for a Dane!

• Like 1

greetz

S03e01 to e09, recorded by yourself with a satellite receiver or downloaded??

(Kijk even naar mijn post 316 in dit draadje!)

Hello, 

I have just found out this place, and I hope that somebody will post s03 subtitles soon . I have seen the first two episodes and they were just amazing...

Please, add me to the list.

As Joe Hubris wrote before:     Just another friendly reminder: THERE IS NO LIST! :-)

You could use this link to find all available translated subtitles

Hej! Jeg have sendet en facebook-besked på Borgen-facebook for .TS filerne. 

Translation: I have send a facebook-post to the borgen facebook for .ts files! Lets hope for a response..

Translation: I have send a facebook-post to the borgen facebook for .ts files! Lets hope for a response..

Tak!!! Hope you get replies!

Hello from Florida.  I love this series and patiently waiting for the remander of eps.1.  Great work. Please add me to the list for updates.

Hello from Florida.  I love this series and patiently waiting for the remander of eps.1.  Great work. Please add me to the list for updates.

As Joe Hubris and u00005 wrote before:     Just another friendly reminder: THERE IS NO LIST! :-)

You could use this link to find all available translated subtitles

We hope that there will be response to a request on the Borgen-Facebook page, so more episodes can be translated.

Thank you very much. Hope that there will response and our Borgen-hunger can be fed. (I have trembling hands right now from withdrawal symptoms ;))