Borgen Season 3

blaraka

Mikel 19 - just joined, please include me. Thanks for your tremendous efforts.

I asked to be on the list, but don't see my username, richieskyline.  Tak!

Do you know from which online store it can be ordered from abroad?

http://www.haushoej.dk

they're selling through amazon as well (at least british amazon which is default amazon for Poland ;)

we could do some crowdfunding if it won't be released but we should wait at least two weeks.

http://www.haushoej.dk

they're selling through amazon as well (at least british amazon which is default amazon for Poland ;)

we could do some crowdfunding if it won't be released but we should wait at least two weeks.

Bloody hell, that website seems a bit pricey.

Bloody hell, that website seems a bit pricey.

yeah, it's denmark, everything's a bit pricey. funny thing is it says "Buy new cheap DVD movies online" in the header ;D 

Mikel 19 - just joined, please include me. Thanks for your tremendous efforts.

I would like to be added to the list please.  Just joined.  And likewise thanks for what you are doing.

Marcus

New list, thanks all!

blaraka ; kanelbulle ; juanadelplata ; scifi3001 ; Milayaa ; bruce73 ;
biophil ; Silly_Crotch ; anissaka ; ipollak ; shaneybo ; budworthtdog ;
dm1983 ; mugil ; itchef ; tmmcaleer ; litl'ol'beggar ; JTSF ;
zorro6204 ; micapam ; trottierlo ; trico ; gel ; mcilou ;
yazstar ; jimjames ; crystal ; LDS ; cici ; Luke Savage ;
Pesky Poppins ; larpiainen ; Wetcoaster ; peaceworker ; elsa75 ; koci ;
bagel ; chrissuffolk ; harvey28 ; supremustotus ; garageflower ; jimCooper ;
kicky ; kat13 ; Susanna in Washington DC ; alphaprior ; magesnz ; Joe Hubris ;
falbin ; JRT ; django ; xuredu7 ; zenok ; soufie ;
cyphertrip ; Vanhorck ; kicky ; buffnfaith ; gj67 ; akm2008
ringzer ; ScotStyle ; Silly_Crotch ; jlapins ; TOGO ; DougZ
Michael-NL; elhall2; Zephyrus; Drus; anotherperson; markhuisman; scotinthesw;
oek84; Mikel19; pvdvlies; richieskyline; Marcus Australis; grumphy

Greetings from Canada. Huge Borgen fan. Also hugely impressed with your guys' efforts and wondering if I could please be added to the list also? Thanks!

I was looking for subtitles of the 3rd season of Borgen. Could I be added to the list to get them PLEASE ?

Thanks a lot for all your work !!

Add me to the list please! awesome. i'm a dutch speaking belgian !! i would love english subtitles! great work you guys are doing, no doubt!

Dear friends,

there is a tool subtitleworkshop (just google it) for easy editing of sub files (subtitleworkshop can do and some much more complex tasks). Anyone has problem with sync can use it to adopt subs to version of video.

Just correct first sub, find delay or shift for last and propotionaly distribute others (there is such a function).

It can also help our friends to finalize first spisode of S03.

Why the list requests? They just post the download link when its ready. Be patient.

Like you I thought the same, but you try and find English subs for Borgen S03E02 (which do exist further back in this forum) and you'll get nothing. Why are the subs for this episode not yet posted on, say, Subscene or Addic7ed? The latter site has all the subs for series 1 and 2, BTW.

Hence our requests to be advised when episode 1 subs are available.

Hey richieskyline & nordictvlover: thanks, guys, for your recommends. I think a few of them are even on Netflix in the US. And a couple turned up in my "Netflix recommends you watch...".  Astute, huh?  It's deadly when I work from home and suddenly find myself absorbed in multi-part scandinavian escapism - if it can be coined that way. I'm still a bit confused as to where we stand on Borgen S03 - I mean, the official release of multi-language subs. I guess I'll hang in there. 

Like you I thought the same, but you try and find English subs for Borgen S03E02 (which do exist further back in this forum) and you'll get nothing. Why are the subs for this episode not yet posted on, say, Subscene or Addic7ed? The latter site has all the subs for series 1 and 2, BTW.

Hence our requests to be advised when episode 1 subs are available.

http://www.podnapisi.net/de/borgen-2010-subtitles-p2276075

Series 3 is on Neftlix US?

I can't find anything on it.

Series 3 has only been showing in Denmark on DR1.  The BBC will broadcast it sowmetime this coming Winter (possibly early 2014),  Netflix is going be a very long time from now...