Borgen Season 3

blaraka

Add me to the list too!!

thanks so much for all your hard work!

This 'Borgen' lover from Australia appreciates it!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried out the subs for e02 and they seem fine, so well done to the team. Looking forward to e01 subs!
(Have Danish neighbour who speaks perfect English, so if any help needed with the Danish to English bit, let me know)

Hi, I just happened to come back by the site this evening thinking Borgen (I'm in California and no one knows of the show here) . I am so proud of you guys. I offered to help if we had transcripts in other languages if English was not available - as I am a translator (but not of Danish). Now I have two episodes to watch. What a great bunch of people Borgen fans are!  This must have taken so much work and dedication on your part.

Thanks so very much.  JT

i am down the Peninsula in Woodside, CA, and i have watched the first 9 episodes of season 3.  You are definitely not alone in Califormia.

I made a list of everyone requesting the subtitles in this thread. To make sure you get them as soon as they're done, please check if your name is on it, and if not, quote it and add yourself to the list!

Oh and I see we can only send a message to 6 people at a time, and the message box quickly fills up.
I could send a message to a few people and they could forward it to 6 specified others? I divided the list in groups of 6 people:

Request List
blaraka ; kanelbulle ; juanadelplata ; scifi3001 ; Milayaa ; bruce73 ;

biophil ; Silly_Crotch ; anissaka ; ipollak ; shaneybo ; budworthtdog ;

dm1983 ; mugil ; itchef ; tmmcaleer ; litl'ol'beggar ; JTSF ;

zorro6204 ; micapam ; trottierlo ; trico ; gel ; mcilou ;

yazstar ; jimjames ; crystal ; LDS ; cici ; Luke Savage ;

Pesky Poppins ; larpiainen ; Wetcoaster ; peaceworker ; elsa75 ; koci ;

bagel ; chrissuffolk ; harvey28 ; supremustotus ; garageflower ; jimCooper ;

kicky ; kat13 ; Susanna in Washington DC ; alphaprior ; magesnz ; Joe Hubris ;

falbin ; JRT;Solar

• Like 1

*new to this thread* 

Thanks for the (partial) subs of ep 1 and 2! I may get the Danish subs for one of the later episodes and will put them on here, as are or translated through goole/common sense/knowledge of other languages.

thanks guys fantastic work so far... I'm still trying to convince the danish missus to translate for us!

Your missus could also just write down the Danish dialogue? Then put it on here so we can translate. 

Please forgive me, is it not possible to find the danish subtitles which would have been available when first broadcast in denmark? Surely everything nowadays is subtitled for people with hearing difficulties, no?! Here in the UK it is.

It just seems like an awful lot of effort for the generous people on here...

i am down the Peninsula in Woodside, CA, and i have watched the first 9 episodes of season 3.  You are definitely not alone in Califormia.

Hey RichieSkyline - great to hear it.  I'm a stone's throw away from you in the city (SF - Cole Valley), and am loving Borgen.  So you must be watching in Danish, then. I have them downloaded, and with the number of Danish cum Swedish cum Norwegian shows/movies I have absorbed in the last year; I'm beginning to understand about 50%. If anything from the sheer habit of pairing up phrases with the translations. 

Please forgive me, is it not possible to find the danish subtitles which would have been available when first broadcast in denmark? Surely everything nowadays is subtitled for people with hearing difficulties, no?! Here in the UK it is.

It just seems like an awful lot of effort for the generous people on here...

They do have this, but only on tv (it's called text tv).