Borgen Season 3

blaraka

I have one question for everyone - Even though our comrades here have so kindly uploaded the SRT file for episode 2, I can't actually find the episode anywhere. Does anyone know where it can be watched/downloaded? 

Kick Ass Torrents

• Like 1

Hmm...  Tell me more.

I was kidding a bit, because, well, everyone should be aware.  This isn't the forum for long discussions on internet modalties, and I'll leave you to Goog for more info, but concisely, **** leaves your url hanging out, and as you may have read in the news, there's a new initiative to go after **** copyright violations (what isn't?) by the providers.  Websites, like file sharing services, are less risky because you're not automatically guilty of distributing, but usenet, particularly accessed through nntp, is just about safe as milk, there is no server, just the router clouds.  You can even upload grotesquely illegal stuff safely if you know what you're doing.

But the main advantage is speed, a 750meg file that takes hours to download on a free file sharing service like Rapidgator, takes a few minutes to download on usenet.  Everything ends on usenet eventually, I've seen every Euro TV drama of note, including that weird Finnish thing, everything.

I made a list of everyone requesting the subtitles in this thread. To make sure you get them as soon as they're done, please check if your name is on it, and if not, quote it and add yourself to the list!

Oh and I see we can only send a message to 6 people at a time, and the message box quickly fills up.
I could send a message to a few people and they could forward it to 6 specified others? I divided the list in groups of 6 people:

Request List
blaraka ; kanelbulle ; juanadelplata ; scifi3001 ; Milayaa ; bruce73 ;

biophil ; Silly_Crotch ; anissaka ; ipollak ; shaneybo ; budworthtdog ;

dm1983 ; mugil ; itchef ; tmmcaleer ; litl'ol'beggar ; JTSF ;

zorro6204 ; micapam ; trottierlo ; trico ; gel ; mcilou ;

yazstar ; jimjames ; crystal ; LDS ; cici ; Luke Savage ;

Pesky Poppins ; larpiainen ; Wetcoaster ; peaceworker ; elsa75 ; koci ;

bagel ; chrissuffolk ; harvey28 ; supremustotus ; garageflower ; jimCooper ;

kicky ; kat13 ; Susanna in Washington DC ; alphaprior ; magesnz ; Joe Hubris ;

falbin ; JRT

please add me to the list and please accept my infinite THANK YOUs

please add me to the list and please accept my infinite THANK YOUs

I'd love to get subs for these episodes as they come as well. Please add me to any mail list for the English subs.

Congrats to you all for this great work.

Thanks in advance. TAK!!!

I'd love to get subs for these episodes as they come as well. Please add me to any mail list for the English subs.

Congrats to you all for this great work. 

Thanks in advance. TAK!!!

I made a list of everyone requesting the subtitles in this thread. To make sure you get them as soon as they're done, please check if your name is on it, and if not, quote it and add yourself to the list!

Oh and I see we can only send a message to 6 people at a time, and the message box quickly fills up.
I could send a message to a few people and they could forward it to 6 specified others? I divided the list in groups of 6 people:

Request List

falbin ; JRT

I would be forever indebted if l could be added to the request list, life on Saturday nights have not been the same. I am so humbled by the collective of people coming together to make this happen, l thank you for all your hard work.

Please add me to the list for subtitles. Thank you so much. Can't wait to watch Season 3. We won't get it in the UK until next year.

superworm, on 25 Feb 2013 - 19:46, said:snapback.png

Request List
falbin ; JRT: Marie; TOGO

Thx! I also added me to the list!

Request List

falbin ; JRT ; ntob