biophil ; Silly_Crotch ; anissaka ; ipollak ; shaneybo ; budworthtdog ;

dm1983 ; mugil ; itchef ; tmmcaleer ; litl'ol'beggar ; JTSF ;

zorro6204 ; micapam ; trottierlo ; trico ; gel ; mcilou ;

yazstar ; jimjames ; crystal ; LDS ; cici ; Luke Savage ;

Pesky Poppins ; larpiainen ; Wetcoaster ; peaceworker ; elsa75 ; koci ;

bagel ; chrissuffolk ; harvey28 ; supremustotus ; garageflower ; jimCooper ;

kicky ; kat13 ; Susanna in Washington DC ; alphaprior ; magesnz ; Joe Hubris ;

falbin ; JRT; elhall2; skytaxi

Maybe you guys could use the "Follow this topic" button in the top right corner of this forum, like 56 people that already have done that and are receiving notification each time someone is asking to be added to a list.

• Like 2

I saw an advertisment in a Dutch newspaper today. Just a few days and the Borgen season 3 DVD is released in The Netherlands. (6th April) It is very likely that this will have Dutch and English subs on it!!!!

YEEEAAAAHHH!

• Like 1

Yes! €29.95

"From 6 April exclusively at the Volkskrant.
Reserve now advance your copy and get Borgen 3 as first home!

The third and final season of STORED offers familiar faces, new careers, recurrent aspirations and the question of how you gain power and keep your faith to yourself?
In Borgen 3 we see another Birgitte Nyborg than the idealistic prime minister from Season 1 and 2. Birgitte has the political left and now gives lectures successful. Meanwhile, her former party - under a new, surprising leader - a more conservative direction smashed. This ideological change allows Nyborg not unmoved. She makes a rigorous decision: she returns in politics. Will they succeed in finding the correct objective enough supporters to find and come back in for her once familiar parliament?"

borgen3_-_2d.jpg

At least with the Dutch subs we should be able to create a proper English translation or lets hope for English subs right on the DVD. Is anyone on the forum going to order the DVD because they are in the Netherlands? According to their website they don't deliver to other countries... 

At least with the Dutch subs we should be able to create a proper English translation or lets hope for English subs right on the DVD. Is anyone on the forum going to order the DVD because they are in the Netherlands? According to their website they don't deliver to other countries... 

If the DVD has English subs, I will buy the DVD for a Dutch speaker who will provide the English subs.  But we need to be sure that English subs are actually included.  This Dutch e-tailer sells Borgen DVDs, but they appear to only have Dutch subs.

I found the same thing at another Dutch DVD site.

• Like 1

Please, please add me to your list. Here in the cultural wasteland of the U.S. middle west, Danish television is like manna from heaven. And thanks to all of you for your hard work!!!

Hi all, Thank you sooo much for the translations of the first two episode of season 3 Superworm, mcilou and micapam. Episode 03 is now available. Are you guys going to treat us to a translation of the third episode? I hope so very much. Thank you again, it is very much appreciated. I would very much like to be notified when the file is available.

I love you Mayonaisepot. 

I am so happy there will be subs available soonish! I would buy the DVDs myself if I could have them shipped to  my address.

For the first time I will see a series from a National TV channel before anyone in the community has translated!

Here is the first episode of Borgen Season 3 from the Greek National TV!

http://www.ert.gr/webtv/net/itemlist/category/363-Synomwsies-Exoysias

Of course you should know ... Greek!

But now every week we are waiting for something!

• Like 1

For the first time I will see a series from a National TV channel before anyone in the community has translated!

Here is the first episode of Borgen Season 3 from the Greek National TV!

http://www.ert.gr/webtv/net/itemlist/category/363-Synomwsies-Exoysias

Of course you should know ... Greek!

But now every week we are waiting for something!

Congratulations and thank you for your contribution.

A lot of English talking people are waiting for your translations!

Oh dear, I don't believe this...! 

There is a note in the site that says that every episode will be uploaded the next day after the broadcast (ergo each Saturday) and only for one week.

OK guys, if someone manages to export the subs and send me the .doc/.txt file, I can translate them for you. I don't know how to sync, so somebody else will have to do this, but I'll be happy to undertake the translation part.

I'm off to see the first episode... at last. :)

Bonjour from France. I've got the first 3 épisodes of Season 3, but up to now, I've only managed to get the subs for episode 3x02. The subs for 3x01 are still only completed up to 35 minutes. I'm talking of course of subs in English (nothing seems to be available in French). If anybody on the forum could provide me with a complete version of 3x01 subs in English, I would be very grateful.

Last year when I discovered Borgen, the subtiles for season 2 were easily available, even though the series had not yet been aired in the UK. I don't know why it's taking so long for season 3...

Oh dear, I don't believe this...!
There is a note in the site that says that every episode will be uploaded the next day after the broadcast (ergo each Saturday) and only for one week.
OK guys, if someone manages to export the subs and send me the .doc/.txt file, I can translate them for you. I don't know how to sync, so somebody else will have to do this, but I'll be happy to undertake the translation part.

I'm off to see the first episode... at last. :)

Unfortunately it is not possible to extract/export the subtitles from this upload, because these are hardcoded subs and thus part of the image. The only possible solution that could help is OCR (=Character Recognition). However I didn't find such program yet.

For DVD OCR is already in use for subtitle extraction which is only possible because for DVD-subtitles a separate image-file is used. (= an image screen with only the subtitle)

The only possible solution for the moment is to translate from the screen, which is a lot of work though.

Bonjour from France. I've got the first 3 épisodes of Season 3, but up to now, I've only managed to get the subs for episode 3x02. The subs for 3x01 are still only completed up to 35 minutes. I'm talking of course of subs in English (nothing seems to be available in French). If anybody on the forum could provide me with a complete version of 3x01 subs in English, I would be very grateful.

Last year when I discovered Borgen, the subtiles for season 2 were easily available, even though the series had not yet been aired in the UK. I don't know why it's taking so long for season 3...

Except for the 1,4 episode in French there are NO subtitles in ANY language available yet. That's why it takes so long.

If only someone in Danmark had an original recording it would have been possible to extract the Danish subtitles for hearing impaired. But that is unfortunately not the case.

Once there is a subtitle set in ANY language the subtitles for all other languages (maybe even in Swahili ;-)) will soon follow, thanks to the bunch of woldwide Borgen adepts.

Hi alice51,

subs English 3x01   http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Borgen/3/1/I_Danmark_Er_Jeg_Født

[link removed]

Edited by taytoy
illegal content not allowed, see rules